Greetings everyone, today we have a technical update ahead of tomorrow's play with the dev's event. This update includes the much requested increased font size and color coded movement lines. Work continues to plan on the 6th map as well, you can see screenshots of it here if you haven't already: http://www.ns2games.com/pictures/Winter3
Colored Movement Paths
Movement paths are now color coded according to order. Colored movement paths can be enabled/disabled in options.
- Black = March
- Yellow = Forced March
- Red = Attack
- Green = Skirmish
- Blue = Currently selected stack's movement line.
Increased font size:
- Increased font size on most menus and interface panels to increase readability.
- Experienced shortened to Exp. on company cards to make sure it fits comfortably at the new font size.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a connected player issued orders while the host was watching a turn replay.
- Fixed a bug that could cause changes to options to cause the settlement info card to disappear during kingdom setup.
- Fixed map description for Far Galathia.